Giving Birth? Recommended Hospital Bag Essentials from a Mom!
As a woman preps for the most auspicious and beautiful time of childbirth, it's of utmost importance to have the essentials so recovery can be as comfy and smooth as possible.
Oh! One more must-have item if you're planning on pumping. The click n pump nursing bra add on is a lifesaver. Pump hands free!
Let's continue compiling the hospital bag with more amazing must-haves.
- Comfy mom is key. Stock up on soft and easy nursing nightgowns or hospital gowns as many like to call it. If you're a pajama lover, go for it!
- A is a lifesaver when unexpected guests make their appearance or if you're in the mood for a stroll but don't feel like getting dressed. Slip into one of our luxurious wraps and you're set.
- Leak proof panties are just what the doctor ordered. Available in bikinis, hipsters, or briefs, these will catch those unwanted drips.
- Don't give birth without these VCOOL perineal gel packs. Flexible stay-cool packs slip into your undies and provide relief for postpartum swelling, itching and burning.
- Always a great idea to pack a mini perfume or body lotion so you can feel human when you need it most!
- Silverette Nursing Cups are the secret remedy for bleeding or cracked nipples. Made out of 925 sterling silver, it uses the natural healing power of the silver mineral and works its magic. This has helped so many women continue breastfeeding when they were almost ready to give up.
- Belly Bandit Postpartum wraps will help your body get back into shape quicker if worn within 6 weeks after birth when your body is contracting naturally and trying to heal. We recommend wearing these even after the 6 weeks mark as it assists in training your body to shape up!
- Magical Wool. This natural product is a lifesaver for soothing and healing cracked nipples (and yes, also diaper rashes and lots of other skin issues). Definitely a great product to keep handy.
- Lastly, if you're having or had a c-section, these briefs are a must. Features targeted compression to reduce swelling with silver-infused fibers to help eliminate bacteria and odor.