ABERGELE 4020 Beige High Progress Comfort Underwire Bra
The high progress sport and everyday bra by Kay Larcky celebrates what your body can do. Everyday. All day. We've innovated a passionate love between comfort and support and it all comes together in a breathable, absorbent-mesh material for the sweat control you want. The minimal stretch of Abergele's high progress bra is designed to reduce up-and-down movement and cut the range of motion in half.
You've got the making of high progress, high quality sport bra by Abergele, that hugs you at the gym, work, or at play.
- Sport and everyday comfort bra
- No bulge guard- additional top panel for greater coverage
- Ultimate sweat control-cotton absorbing inner cups and outer moisture wicking mesh material for all exercise intensities.
- High support bra cuts range of motion in half and controls jiggles
- Comfy, padded underwire for ultimate support and shape
- Adjustable straps designed to stay put
- No dig armpits
- 35% cotton, 65% poly
Size Guide Coming Soon!
MySelf Lingerie stands behind every product we sell in terms of quality and fit. We recommend reading the care label of every garment purchased to ensure it's being washed properly. We allow returns for a full refund within 14 days of purchase.
The following items are NOT eligible for return:
- Single panties (not packaged)
- Any swim item - that includes bathing suits, swim dresses, swim tops, swim skirts, swim leggings, swim shorts, swim coverups, swim terries and any other product listed under our swim collections.
- Chenilles, Knit Snoods, Pre-Tieds or any Headwear Item
- Nipple Shields
- Perfumes, Colognes & Lotions
- Custom ordered or altered items
- Sale items
- Any item that has been worn, washed, or tags removed
Items wished to be returned must be in brand new condition with tags attached. Please email us at email@example.com BEFORE returning an item to receive an RA #. Include your original order # and items wished to be returned. Return shipping is on customer. We don't offer exchanges. A new order needs to be placed for items needed in different sizes.